Oh my goodness the Burlesque show was awesome last night at @scarlettjamesofficial’s show in Montreal! So today i’m all burlesque-y inspired and sing The Stripper 🎶 in my kitchen dancing nak...nevermind. AAAND so i felt like posting some Josephine Baker tribute i’ve made a while ago darlings! . I just love this great lady inspiration that she was. A model of emancipation and kindness. . Illustration part of my pin-up artbook that you can purchase in english or french on amazon (of your country) or in your favorite library. Maly Siri’s Pin-up Art, it’s called. 💕see the link in my bio for amazon.com . . .#josephinebaker #burlesque #burlesqueshow #pinupart #pinupartist #pinupartists #watercolorart #roaring20s #pinupillustration #showposter


via Instagram https://ift.tt/2C0xQiQ

Aucun commentaire:

Archives du blog